Yonth Hotel Modular House Container Home
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||3600 Set/Year|
|Transport Package:||Export Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Material: Steel Structure
- Certification: ISO
- Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
- Certificate: CE, ISO9001, and Customers Requests
- Quality: Durable, Strong
- Specification: 25-300m2
- HS Code: 9406000090
- Usage: Dormitories
- Size: 20ft 40ft
- Use: Carport, Hotel, House, Kiosk, Booth, Office, Sentry
- Design: Provided or Customer Offer
- Trademark: Rayfore
- Origin: Qingdao, China
1. The container houses can be transportated as a whole easliy for many times.
2. It is easy to ship, its wall and roof panel can be choosen from sandwich panel with EPS PU or Rock Wool, and its inner board is wooden board or plasterborad. After folding for shippment, the packing size is very small and 6 units of container houses can be loaded into a 40 feet container.
3. Installation of the Container Prefabricated House is time-saving, the roof, floor and electricity system are prefabricated and we will send experienced engineers to there for guding the installation.
4. The foundation of container house is easy to make, only tight and flat ground is enough and no need to do the concrete foundation.
Office living work site containers 300 cm X 700 cm X 20 cm
Technical properties of module steel system CLIMA office living containers
The products that are manufactured by our side are TSEK and ISO 9001- quality certified.
Technical data: Snow load 80 kg/ m 2, external wall heat conducting coefficient k: 0.73 kcal/ m 2 hc, moving floor load is 200 kg/ m 2.
1-Walls: At the outer surfaces of the external walls, DKP trapezoid sheet metal in 35 mm pitch depth, as heat insulation expanded polystyrene foam( 10/12 kg/ m 3) in 40 mm thickness is being used at internal and external walls.
2. Roof coating: It is galvanized sheet metal of trapezoid cross section in 0.55 mm thickness and 27 mm pitch depth, the rain waters are evacuated by corner columns.
3-Ceiling coating: Fiber glass of 80 mm thickness for heat insulation and for ceiling coating PVC panels is being used.
4-Doors: The door chassis are made of steel and external doors are insulated metal doors, internal doors are MDF contra press door. The dimensions of external doors are 800 X 1950 mm.
5-Windows: The window joineries are PVC based; Single glass in 4 mm thickness is installed. The window dimensions are 90/ 110 cm and they may vary upon request. In the units for ventilation, aluminum shutters or fans are being used.
6-Floor: Marley ( folio coated on top of 300 x 300 X 1.6 mm) is being used as floor coating over the cemented chipboard plates in 16 mm thickness installed on horizontal profiles.
7-Sanitary installations: The installations are made plaster depth. Clean water piping are FIRAT brand. The tea furnace is chrome steel kitchen sink. Wash basins and lavatory bowls are DOGVIT brand.
8-Electrical installation: The electrical installation is hidden, laid in plaster depth. The cables are HES brand, for the fuses Siemens automates are used. For the sockets cables of 2 X 2.5, lighting 2 X 1.5 are used. The keys and sockets are VIKO brand. In each room, there is one key, one socket and one telephone socket. Split air conditioning installation will be made at the container.
9. Paint: At the external surfaces of the container, double layer industrial coating and double layer industrial paint is being applied.
10-Dimensions: The 1 type containers are in the dimension of 3.00 X 7.00 X 2.6 and the 2 ND type containers are 2.40 x 6.00 X 2.6.
11-Lifting system: The loading work is being made by connection of the steel cables with equal distance to the hidden eye bolts mounted on corners to the locks. As the WC, shower containers are manufactured from gelatinized sheet metal without insulation they may also be manufactured with insulation. The containers can be manufactured two or more layered upon request.
The reinforced concrete of the floor, heating and cooling installations and external building lines, accommodation between cities, lodging, transportation and transportation insurance belongs to customer.